Friday, December 10, 2010

Time Change. 12.11.10. 11:30am. Echo Park Boat House.

Dear Ravens,

Some of you know that I am part of the Bicycle Kitchen volunteer crew. With that said, the BK has been asked for the past 4 years to participate in the Echo Park Xmas Parade.  I had the intention to finish the ride at the parade, but they changed the schedule this year, and I just found out.  So,  to accommodate this BK yearly tradition on my daily shenanigans, I ask you to join us in the parade at 9:50am on Sunset and Douglas. We cyclists lead the parade off at 10am. I doubt it'll take more than 2 hours since we're just going to Park St.
The Raven Squadron will finally meet at the Echo Park Boat House when we get there, more likely around 11:30am and then, we shall take off  and hustle for 15 miles.  There will be music and cheer, it will be good ol' fun times.
I will try for this ride to have a steady day and time in the future, but for now, the one steady thing in my life is my heart beat.
See you there,
Lt. BoneCrusher

No comments:

Post a Comment